Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Our smiling little sunshine!



Who knew that things would get harder before they got easier? Once we got the referral for our daughter I thought the hard part was over, but I never anticipated how difficult the knowing who she was and not being able to just scoop her up would be. It is pure torture!  
Today I was blessed to open my email and find a new message from my adoption agency with updated photos, however. Our liaison between the agency and the orphanage was in China this past week and he snapped a few shots of Lily for us. 
So without further adieu here you all go - the precious new pictures of our smiley little Liliana:


Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.


Look at this precious scene! Our precious Lily is the happy little girl playing peek-a-boo in the ball pit with the big smile on her face :)

Our Lily: I can practically hear her little giggle! What sweet music to our ears that first laughter will be.....
Is that an honorary look or what?! I can almost hear her saying "Cheese"!!


I think we have one silly clown here - just look at that confident smile!

 So much love and life in those smiles and those eyes - you a so blessed and God is most certainly covering you with His mercies and grace!

And my favorite.....oh, baby girl do you have any idea how loved you are?!



Last week I sent an overnight package with all our immigration info, etc to USCIS Hague division. They received the package at 10:30am on Friday, May 16th. Now our waiting begins for this step. I was told that you typically get approval (please pray in agreement with us that there will be no hold ups or issues with any of our paperwork) in about 2 weeks. After that comes we can forward the necessary paperwork to China to request our Embassy appointment in their country and then we will be traveling to get Lily!

Thank you for continuing to keep our family in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment