Friday, June 27, 2014

What an AMAZING surprise!

What an amazing week this has been! Not only is every day one day closer to traveling to get Lily, but I feel like things have been going really well and coming together. man I have needed the good news that has been coming on the heels of so much anxiety and frustration.

On Monday I called our USCIS officer to request to be scheduled for new fingerprints. We have to do so because ours expire on August 10th and at this time we are unsure if we will travel by that date or not. We were really nervous that this might set us back and hold us up from travel if we couldn't get in quickly. I am so happy to report that officer Mariah was able to get us an appointment in just about a week and we should not be held up at all by this process!

As I was still riding on the relief and excitement of realizing that our fingerprint process would not hold us up when I saw an email in my inbox from my agency.  The title was "Strollers"....I was intrigued and proceeded to open the email.  As I read the words from my agency rep I realized that there were pics attached of some of the children in my daughter's orphanage! Apparently our agency had purchased 2 quad strollers for my daughter's orphanage in China and the orphanage had taken some pics of a few of the children enjoying them around the grounds and sent those pics back to our agency.  Chris, my agency rep, said in the email that she was sending these pics to a few of us who had children in the pics!! My heart skipped a beat at the thought that my baby girl was in those pics and not only that I would get to lay my eyes on her again, but that it also meant she had gotten to go out on a little stroll :)

Okay, so without further adieu, here are the pics....just look at those beautiful babies!!
 Inside Lily's orphanage - on their way outside! Our Liliana is in the second stroller - she is the older taller beautiful girl in the back right seat :)

There she is on the left (their right) - look how the little sweetie next to her is leaning on her shoulder. I think I even see a slight smile creeping on her face....she must be enjoying her little stroll outside! :)


And they even sent a close up of my baby girl!!!  

We are getting so close.....

Thank you all for your continued prayers! We are eternally grateful for everyone's support.
Love, 
Jessy (and family)


No comments:

Post a Comment