Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am forever grateful for your love......God bless you, Auntie M!

To my Daughter's other Mother:

All the words in the world could never express
the way I feel about you.
I know our paths were meant to cross
I hope you feel that way too.

I wish for you a wonderful life
I know great things are in store for you
because you are strong and will
never give up you will make your dreams come true.


The day I had the pleasure of meeting you
I saw your beautiful face
My heart was filled with great peace
I felt our spirits embrace.

You have given me a treasure worth far more than
silver or gold
A beautiful daughter, a child of God, a precious
new life to shape and mold.

I am grateful to you for giving her life
you knew abortion was not to be her fate
You chose to take the harder path
You proved your love for her was great.

I promise you that I will tell her of the great
courage that you have shown,
And that she is deeply loved by another
to her you will not remain unknown.

I hope you will find comfort in knowing
she is deeply loved and cherished too
she will never want for anything
I owe her life to you.

I pray for guardian angels to guide you
and ease your way
I know you will always feel our Savior’s love
because of the sacrifice you made today.


~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment